HOMEBANK is a strong community bank looking for exceptional people to join our team. At HOMEBANK, you will have a challenging work environment where you get out of it what you put in.
Working in a community bank affords opportunities to learn, grow, and thrive where your contributions are recognized. Creating exceptional experiences for our customers sets us apart from our competition. At HOMEBANK it’s not just about numbers, it’s about developing relationships, thinking creatively and being solution-oriented. Join a team that believes their employees make the difference.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE Full Time, Prior Banking Experience
To develop customer relationships by: processing transactions, serving as the primary point of contact for new accounts and consumer loans, identifying opportunities for additional business and delivering superior customer service while adhering to operational, technical, and regulatory requirements.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Act as the point of sale and service for the delivery of Bank products and services.
- Maintain effective level of product/program knowledge to determine customer/prospect financial needs and sell appropriate product.
- Actively seek business through new and existing relationship management.
- Handle customer problems with professionalism, directing more complex issues seamlessly to management.
- Ensure knowledge of and compliance with Standard Operating Procedures to satisfy operational, technical and regulatory requirements.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Experience – 1-2 years similar banking experience.
Education – High School education or GED.
Interpersonal Skills – Courtesy, tact, diplomacy and confidentiality are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with others inside and outside the organization.
Other Skills – Proficient computer skills. Must be good with detail to deal with numbers and names.HOMEBANK
C/O Human Resource Manager
400 S. Main St.
P.O. Box 311
Palmyra, MO 63461
ATTN: HR Manager
HOMEBANK is an equal opportunity employer.